Terms & Conditions
- A registration form and fee of £100.00 is required to book a place at MEYC. Half of this fee covers administration costs and the remaining £50.00 will be refunded onto the final invoice. In the event of withdrawal before the place is taken up the Registration Fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
- ALL fees are invoiced on a monthly basis, (during the first week of each month.) Payment is due on receipt, in advance of each monthly period.
- Any payments that are not paid during the first week will incur an automatic penalty charge of 10%. In rare cases where the services of a debt collector become necessary, the statutory charge of £100.00 will be added to cover costs.
- Fees may be paid by a monthly standing order, on-line payment, Cheque, Cash or Credit/Debit Cards via the Office.
- Additional hours/sessions at the Centre may be arranged at any time with the office staff and can be taken up immediately if space is available. The extra time will be charged separately, and payment in advance is preferred.
- Parents wishing to withdraw their child or reduce their sessions will be required to give a term’s notice in writing of their intention or forfeit the term’s fees in lieu. Written notification must be received before the first day of the previous termly period. Email communication of intention to leave is not acceptable.
- Fees remain due, in good faith, regardless of bank holidays, emergency closure (e.g. severe flooding or snow) or any absence due to illness, family holiday or excursion.
- Places will be confirmed by MEYC as soon as possible after receipt of completed paperwork and the registration fee. You will be sent a final confirmation of your booking at which point your place becomes contractual and you will be liable for payment of the first term’s fees. Alternatively a month’s notice in writing prior to the starting of a new child is required to cancel a confirmed new booking.
- To better support quality staff/child relationships and nurturing/bonding processes, the following minimum requirements will apply:
a. Baby Care children are required to attend for a minimum of 2 x short day (9-3) sessions per week
b. Butterfly children: At least 1 x short day session (9-2 or 9-3)
c. Toddler Department children are required to attend for a minimum of 2 x short day sessions per week (9-3)
d. Nursery children are required to attend for a minimum of 2 short day sessions weekly (9-3)
e. Barn Owl children are required to attend for a minimum of 3 short day sessions weekly (9-3).
- All cheques should be made payable to MEYC or Madresfield Early Years Centre and should be posted or delivered to the office. Any queries regarding invoices can be discussed with the Administration Team, on 01905 749291 between 9am and 3pm daily, during term time. The Centre is fully registered to receive Government Funding for 2, 3 & 4 year olds. This is automatically applied for on your behalf. Pupil Premium and Special Needs Funding can also be applied for with parental permission and appropriate forms.
- A full and comprehensive copy of all the Centre’s Policies and Procedures are available on loan from the office.
- It is the responsibility of all parents and carers to familiarise themselves with the terms, conditions and policies of the Centre and to keep the Centre informed of any alterations to their personal and contact details. Updated information should be received in writing or an email to the office to enable all records to be constantly updated.
- In the event of an emergency, should parents be unavailable they must agree to staff and medical personnel acting in loco parentis, in the child’s best interests, until parents arrive or can be contacted.
- The office is open in term time only between 9am-2pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-1pm on Friday. Administration can only be dealt with during these times and NOT during the holiday periods when the office is closed.
- Photographs and Media taken of children at the Centre will be used for wall displays, children’s records, website updates, Centre Social Media accounts and for occasional newspaper articles of special events unless parents confirm in writing their objection to this.